How to apply?
You will have to fill out an online application form which allows the teaching staff to verify that your academic level is sufficient and that your previous curriculum and your professional project are in line with our training.
Each major has a specific application form and for each major a specific list of documents must be provided. So be careful to choose the appropriate major. The list of documents to provide usually includes the following:
- Photocopy of the last diploma(s) (bachelor’s degree or equivalent)
- Photocopies of undergrad records/transcripts of grades
- Photocopy of the last program of studies
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- Letters of recommendation and/or assessment forms
For the GEEL, GGL and MANE majors, filling an application is only the first step in the selection process. In case of eligibility, you will be formally invited to an interview at the University of La Rochelle. If your application is successful and you validate the first year of the master’s program, you will be automatically accepted for the second year.
The online application form will be available here (in March-April). You will have up to mid-May 2019 to apply. The specific dates will be added here in due time.
For reference, you will find bellow the schedule for last year campaign:
- For the GEEL major, the results of eligibility were communicated to applicants before May 31st and interviews tooke place on June 12th, 13th and 14th.
- For the GGL major, the results of eligibility were communicated to applicants before May 31st and interviews took place on June 13th.
- For the MANE major, the results of eligibility were communicated to applicants before May 31st and interviews took place on June 14th and 15th.
- For all the majors, including GAGL, a definitive answer concerning the admission was formulated before June 22nd, 2018.